– I’m really very fond of …..
– What I particularly/greatly enjoy/like is …
– I have a particular / special fondness for ..
-I like it
-I’m keen on it / I’m crazy
-I adore …… (very strong)
– There’s nothing I like/enjoy more than …
– I’ve always liked ….
– (benda/noun/gerund) ….. is my cup of tea
– I like people who are sociable.
– I like someone who is funny.
– I really like an honest person.
– I like it when people are reliable.
-I like it when someone is easygoing.
-I like it when a person is punctual.
-I love it when my mother cooks my favorite meal
-I love you
-I really love you
-I falling in love with you
-I can stop loving you
-I need you
-…. is a lovely/marvellous
-I do love
-I have always love ….
Expression of Dislike
-I don’t really like it
– I’m not really interasted in ….
– I can’t enjoy …..
– (benda/noun/gerund) ….. is not my cup of tea
– I can’t stand
– Oh, how awful ….
– There nothing I like less
– I don’t like people who leave things all over place.
– I think people who blow smoke in your face are disgusting.
– I can’t stand it when people blow smoke in my face.
– It bothers me when someone talks impolitely